If you're local, please note we have much more in store than you will find on our site!
Perception Prodigy XS Kayak
In stock colors of the Kayaks you see on our site may change. If there is a particular color you're looking for, we'd be happy to order it specifically for you. All sales of Kayaks have to be made in our shop in Hamburg, NY.
This modest sized, light-weight, recreational boat makes it the perfect choice for smaller paddlers seeking feature rich options at an affordable price. With a focus on comfort, the Prodigy XS incorporates the Zone EXP Back Band with a Zone Seat Pad plus Zone Knee Pads for even more comfort and control!
Length: 10' / 305 cm
Width: 23" / 58 cm
Boat Weight: 26 lbs. / 12 kg
Deck Height: 10.5" / 26 cm
Cockpit Length: 28" / 71 cm
Cockpit Width: 18" / 46 cm
Max Capacity: 150 lbs. / 68 kg
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayaks are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD