For over 30 years, MSR's XGK has been the world's most reliable extreme-condition stove, trusted by mountaineers everywhere. MSR's new XGK EX builds on that legacy. Like its predecessor, the EX boasts unrivaled performance, dependably burning a greater variety of liquid fuels than any stove on the market. It also features a new flexible fuel line that allows it to pack smaller than ever, as well as retractable legs and pot supports for superior stability—no matter where your next expedition takes you.
MSR's Extreme Series of stoves are practically household names to any world traveler who has cooked a meal on a trail. The XGK and WhisperLite International provide unmatched reliability, field-maintainability, and the ability to burn a wide range of fuels at most any altitude. These stoves have proven themselves time and time again with over 20 years of performance in the world's harshest environments and remain the number one choice of international travelers everywhere.
- Features of MSR XGK EX Mountaineering Stoves:
- Proven: No. 1 choice on expeditions worldwide.
- Multi-Fuel: Reliably burns more liquid fuels than any other stove.
- Dependable: Easy to field maintain; Shaker Jet cleans fuel jet with a simple shake.
- Compact: New flexible fuel line allows stove to fit in a 1.5-liter MSR pot.
- Superfast: Boils 1 liter of water in just 2.8 minutes (using kerosene fuel).
- Extra-Stable: New retractable legs and pot supports provide unprecedented stability.
- Minimum Weight: 13.2 oz. (374 g)
- Packaged Weight: 17.2 oz. (489 g)