The Manzella Alpine Gloves for Women have a Water Repellent Shell, Synthetic Leather Palm, and a Microfleece Cuff. It uses Thermolite for insulation and has a Hydroblok Waterproof, Breathable insert to keep you warm and dry. The Alpine fits into Manzella's Glove Selection System of Warmest which means this glove is for extreme conditions or for people with cold hands. Alpine gloves are ideal for Skiing, Multi Sport activities and backcountry use. Manzella designed the Women's Alpine exclusively for women. Womens' hands are different than Mens hands. Manzella asked hundreds of women what was missing in the gloves they were currently using, and they integrated what they found into the Alpine and the entire women's line.
Sizing your Manzella Alpine Women's Gloves:
Small - 5.5"-6"
Medium - 6"-6.5"
Large - 7"-7.5"
Measure your hand from the base of your palm to the tip of your middle finger.
- Features of Manzella Alpine Gloves | Women's Winter:
- Microdenier Polyester Shell with Synthetic Plam - Wind and Water repellent with great grip in cold conditions.
- Primaloft Insulation - Provides maximum warmth with light weight and softness.
- HydroBlok Waterproof/Breathable Insert - Keeps hands dry even in wet conditions.
- Suede Nosewipe - Easy on your nose in cold conditions.
- Women's Model - TECW-125