Hestra Vertical Cut Freeride - #3004
A freeride version of Hestra's traditional race gloves. Each pair is hand assembled and takes 2 1/2 hours to build. A Hestra best seller! Thermolite for insulation and a Bemberg lining for comfort.
Glove Size Conversion Chart
Size 7 - Women's Medium/Men's Small
Size 8 - Women's Large/Men's Medium
Size 9 - Women's X-Large/Men's Large
Size 10 - Men's X-Large
If you are looking for different sizes, send us an email and we can order your Vertical Cut Freeride Glove in the size you need.
- Features of Hestra Vertical Cut Freeride Gloves:
- Fabric: Cordura Stretch, Kevlar
- Features: Vertical Cut Technology, Neoprene Cuff, Outseams
- Insulation: Thermolite - Thin and supple polyester-based insulation material. Retains its insulating properties even when wet.
- Leather: Cowhide Aniline, Goat Nappa (Black Only)
- Lining: Bemberg/Polyamide - Soft and cozy polyamide lining.
- Knuckle Protection