Anthony Boronowski Pro Model - #3012
Anthony helped Hestra design this waterproof freeride glove based on his needs in the backcountry. It is a waterproof glove made of Impregnated Cow Hide, Bremberg Lining and Thermolite Insulation. Just what you need for your backcountry ride.
Glove Size Conversion Chart
Size 8 - Women's Large/Men's Medium
Size 9 - Women's X-Large/Men's Large
Size 10 - Men's X-Large
If you are looking for different sizes, send us an email and we can order your Anthony Boronowski Glove in your size.
- Features of Hestra Anthony Boronowski Pro Gloves:
- Fabric: Proton/Entrant (Patterned) - A hard wearing, water repellant nylon fabric that Hestra uses for serval of their Alpine Gloves.
- Features: Debossed Palm Grip
- Insert: Waterproof C-Zone - A waterproof glove insert that is composed of layers. They are a waterproof membrane, insulation and a lining that complement each other and together they create a warm and pleasant comfort zone for your hands.
- Insulation: Thermolite - Thin and supple polyester-based insulation material. Retains its insulating properties even when wet.
- Leather: Impregnated Cowhide Aniline
- Lining: Bemberg - Soft and cozy polyamide lining.
- Knuckle Protection