The DRYGUY™ Wide-Body™ gently dries all kinds of boots, liners, shoes or gloves in about an hour - warming in less - while offering maximum liner protection and eliminating unpleasant odor.
Ski and Snowboard boots are normally hard to dry and usually take longer than one night to Air-Dry… The DRYGUY™ Wide-Body™ uses gently warmed “Forced Air” technology to dry boots, gloves, shoes and accessories in about One Hour!
The approximate temperature of the air coming out at the nozzle is 99°F / 38°C, warm enough to dry without causing damage. The Wide-Body™ dries quickly, efficiently and quietly, eliminating moisture and preventing growth of bacteria and mold.
- Features of DryGuy Wide Body Boot and Glove Driers:
- Dry Comfort™ Forced Air Technology
- 4 extra tall air chambers
- Dries 4 garments simultaneously
- Heats to 99° Fahrenheit
- – will not harm any liners or garments
- Kills Odor
- High impact Lightweight Construction
- Heat / No Heat Switch
- 3 Hour Timer
- Model - WBDG1
- Dry time - Approximately 1 – 2 Hours
- Power - 110 Volt AC Household Current
- Max. Temperature - 99° F / 38° C
- Cord - 6’ Length
- Quiet - 80,000 Hour-rated Whisper Quiet Rotary Blower
- Warranty - One Year Warranty