Big Agnes Slater UL1+ Tent
The Slater UL1+ tent series derives it's inspiration from the Fly Creek UL series. The Slater is light and fast like the Fly Creek but comes with extra floorspace in the 1+ and 2+ sizes. Whether it’s just you or you and your dog, the extra space comes at little cost in this minimalist free standing shelter.
Another unique feature to the Slater is its absence of mesh. We've replaced the mesh walls on the tent body with lightweight breathable nylon rip-stop for that extra bit of warmth and privacy, or just to keep the sand and wind out when you’re headed to the desert.
|Fast Fly Weight
||5" x 19"
- Features of Big Agnes Slater UL1+ Tents:
- Single door and vestibule.
- Door has two closing options: Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for full protection.
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper.
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh vent
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- One interior mesh pocket
- Gear Loft loops included. Fits Triangle gear loft sold separately $22
- Fast Fly setup available.
- Footprint sold separately
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research. Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.